Suicide Island, chapters 167 and 168 (BLESS THE END OF THIS NONSENSE!)

Wraith

Suicide Island, chapters 167 and 168 (BLESS THE END OF THIS NONSENSE!)

Postby Wraith » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:59 am

And this marks the end of my ordeal.

Chapter 167

Chapter 168 (END)

The reader also has a download option.

We have translators gearing up for new projects, and need cleaners for them! Please apply!

komugi_aikuchi

Re: Suicide Island, chapters 167 and 168 (BLESS THE END OF THIS NONSENSE!)

Postby komugi_aikuchi » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm

a very sincere arigato gozaimasu for sticking with this story to the end

I have an offer if Death Toll Scans is interested
I have been taking all the individual chapters and assembling them in to tank vols (starting with v10, the first 9 vols were done by someone else) ... it is how I noticed the missing page in one ch a good while back, which DTS corrected, thank you :--)

with the final ch now finished ... I can finish assembling the final vol
what I can do is upload all the assembled vols to a mega account and post links for them in here ... if DTS wants to, they could grab them and create a "complete series" file/thread for them, and maybe make it a "sticky" ... I also do not mind if DTS bundles them in to a batch and uploads them to a site like nyaa ... it is up to you what DTS does with them ... I am just offering them to DTS because I have been assembling them as a personal project for a number of years now, and now the story is complete ... assembled vols are easier to read than a huge bunch of individual chapters
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Feel free to leave the link here, but we won't get involved with its distribution online. At most, we will make the link sticky to our front page for a while.
komugi_aikuchi

Postby komugi_aikuchi » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:18 pm

I understand about DTS not wanting to get involved with online distribution ... no problem

ok, I got everything zipped up and loaded to a folder in mega
for the zipping, there is no password, and I did not use any special settings ... just a plain zip using winrar

each vol is it's own file ... that way people can just grab what they want or need (like if anyone already has the old vol 1-9 set)
Last edited by komugi_aikuchi on Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
komugi_aikuchi

Postby komugi_aikuchi » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 am

oh ... before I forget to say it, because it could be confusing if I didnt ... the vol's I posted the link for, are NOT just bundled ch's ... they are tank vol style ... the first 9 were done that way, and all the ones I did are also tank vol style
komugi_aikuchi

Postby komugi_aikuchi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:51 pm

it has been a few days since I made the post with the link to the folder that has all the vol's ... and you have not posted any sort of reply

and ... someone has posted a torrent on nyaa for the entire series ... so I will go ahead and delete the files I had uploaded to mega (and the link I posted in here)
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Very well. Sorry, I couldn't think of a good permanent solution to keep your link in evidence for a prolonged period. Our front page is already fairly cluttered. And if someone used your files to post it in Nyaa, so much the better. I'm sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

Return to “Releases”