Redraw test

Cleaners, typesetters, editors and redrawers
FlyingCow

Redraw test

Postby FlyingCow » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Name: Put whatever name you want to be credited as here. FlyingCow
Availability: Write how often and when you are available here. Most of the time not available during tests and exams
What Manga You're Interested In: What manga brought you here? Which do you want to work on? God you bastard
Software: What software will you be using? Photoshop
Experience: Have you ever did scanlation before? yes not as a redrawer
Other Groups: What other scanlation groups are you currently in? UMR scans,Irruglar scans
Willing to learn,first time redrawing

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2wz51k821 ... Submit.rar

Wraith

Re: Redraw test

Postby Wraith » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am

Hi, FlyingCow,

Thank you for your application and continued interest. I recall receiving your application for cleaning a while ago, and am glad to hear that you moved on to become a scanlator in other groups.

Unfortunately, you need to polish your redrawing skills a little further. Here's our Head Redrawer, Mii's, assessment:

I just checked FlyingCow's redrawing test (I am sorry for the late reply!). I am sorry, but it was not enough to pass. There were too many random lines, simple stamps (simply stamping a part that is similar, but it is easy to see it does not match the drawing), 1 page had the redraws merged with the original and at least 1 other had some of the redraws merged with the original.

We'll be glad to re-assess it if you try again in the future. Take care, and all the best.

Return to “Editing”