Hi

mattfabb

Hi

Postby mattfabb » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:20 am

Hi this is Matt

I got here following Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi. Really good manga, congratulations on the fantastic job scanlating it.

Wraith

Re: Hi

Postby Wraith » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 am

Thank you, but we are really junior partners, we do proofreading, typesetting and quality checking. The brunt of edition and the translation are done by Norway Scans.
mattfabb

Postby mattfabb » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:30 am

Ah ok, so you kind of lend them a hand...I was always curious, how do these collaborations work out? Are you friends with them, or you do something for them and they do something for you?
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:39 am

Joint projects are normally a simple matter of common interest. Two (sometimes more) groups want to do a series, but neither has all the personnel needed, and through common acquaintances (or members who belong to both groups) they agree to work on it together.
PervySageChuck

Postby PervySageChuck » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Ahhh... Don't let Wraith bamboozle you!

I snuck into the headquarters of Norway Scans and held a gun to their leader's head and told him, "Either Death Toll gets their name on the credit page, or your brains will be on that page!"

Their leader and Head Translator, A.P., then said, "That sounds very reasonable! Welcome to the project!"

And that's the (dis)HONEST TRUTH!!!
Thank you for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.
Comicryan

Postby Comicryan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 am

Ha! I would believe it. :D

OH! And hi, by the way.
Danielgub

Tutorials and Software.

Postby Danielgub » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:43 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to start a discussion about tutorials and software related to Death Toll. As we all know, navigating the world of manga can sometimes be overwhelming, especially for newcomers. Do you have any favorite tutorials or software that have helped you better enjoy and understand the content on Death Toll? Whether it's a guide on how to read manga effectively or software that enhances your reading experience, please feel free to share! I'm always looking for new tools to improve my manga reading journey, and I'm sure many others in the community would appreciate your recommendations. Let's help each other out and make our Death Toll experience even more enriching and enjoyable!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”