Hey There!!

Oni-Rosso

Hey There!!

Postby Oni-Rosso » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:24 am

Hi guys! I'm Oni-Rosso, the boss of the scanlation's italian team GTO The Great Site. I'm a good friend of Butcher, AnimaRegia's brazilian scanlation team boss. I will tell you something about me... I'm 19 years old, I love manga and anime, I'm a big fan of Pokémon and I enjoy with nerd stuff. I signed up to your forum because I would like to start a partnership with you. My team is working on the italian version of Deathtopia and I would like to use your scans in order to do a good job for italian followers of this series. For anything you may need feel free to contact me. See ya! ;)

PervySageChuck

Re: Hey There!!

Postby PervySageChuck » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi there,

Our Leader, Wraith would have the decision on that, but I am sure that he would be amenable to your offer of help, ESPECIALLY if it meant the help of any Cleaners/Redrawers from your team as we are in a severe shortage of qualified people who can fill either of those two positions. You might want to PM Wraith to discuss the terms for an exchange of slaves, er... I mean hostages, er... I mean "Willing and freely offered help"!!!

We are more than willing to provide the heavy duty chains, (From my own personal collection of S&M fetish toys), to keep such help locked in front of their computers and will even provide a good diet of raw fish heads and undercooked rice for their nutritional needs!!!
Thank you for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”