Hi everyone !

alt3act

Hi everyone !

Postby alt3act » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm alt3act, or alt it's better. I'm actually 18 and I'm french and live in France, I was a big fan of anime but these days not really I'm more interested in Manga/Webtoon/LN and everythings that happened in backstage (fantrad etc ...)

I join this forum/discord because of "I'm a middle schooler becomming a demon lord" but not really to ask when it will start again, and I've seen that you were recruiting so I'm actually trying the Editor's test and why not try the Redrawer's test too (but this one I'm not really sure, I'll need to train HARD :yuush: ).
I'm still at "school" so I'm only available after 5/6 o'clock and can work 4/5 hours per day (If I'm not sleeping).

Everything to say nice to meet you, and I hope I can make friends why not and by the way improve my english !

Wraith

Re: Hi everyone !

Postby Wraith » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:43 pm

Welcome, alt3act!

Nowadays most of our team members use our channel in Discord, but it's great to see some people still visit our forums (which we mostly use for scanlation itself and less for communication).

I wish you luck in taking our tests. Let me know if you have any questions. Please notice that right now our latest recruitment is for manga cleaners and redrawers. We're not recruiting for webtoon editors because we still lack translators for the series we'd like to resume or start.
alt3act

Postby alt3act » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Yeah I've seen for Discord but the forum looks more serious xD. I'm doing the test not only to enter, but also to test myself and know my limits, what I can do and what I can't do.

I've read all of the advice you gave to the other people that try to pass. That was pretty interesting !

I think I'll submit the Editor's test and after I'll try other test like Redrawer, it's a really interesting post and I've seen INSANE videos about that.
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:11 pm

Good. Well, if you can clean that's great. In fact, let me correct myself. At present, we're not recruiting redrawers. We have slightly more redrawers than we need and some are going through idle periods. If you learn to clean, you may actually help our redrawers out by getting them things to work on.

Good luck!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”