Postby Mii » Wed May 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello everyone!

Does anyone here play Monster Hunter?

laylaylb

Re: Games - Monster Hunter

Postby laylaylb » Fri May 12, 2017 12:01 am

Mii wrote:Hello everyone!

Does anyone here play Monster Hunter?

I WISH. You play league or overwatch? I haven't even played overwatch yet though. LOL
How many yeets can you yeet? -3-
I can clean mangos - past & current project/group list/status: https://tinyurl.com/lg4eqzs
Will clean for any group for the summer.
Mii

Postby Mii » Fri May 12, 2017 12:53 am

You should play MH! It is really fun, but I don't know anyone who also plays it, so I have to stick to randoms...

I played League, but it has been about a year since I stopped. I sucked so hard LOL! ;^^
I wished to play Overwatch, but it is so damn expensive! I am waiting for a lucky summer sale at 50% OFF XD

Ever played Rocket League?
laylaylb

Postby laylaylb » Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Mii wrote:You should play MH! It is really fun, but I don't know anyone who also plays it, so I have to stick to randoms...

I played League, but it has been about a year since I stopped. I sucked so hard LOL! ;^^
I wished to play Overwatch, but it is so damn expensive! I am waiting for a lucky summer sale at 50% OFF XD

Ever played Rocket League?

I was interested in it for a time when I was going to get a 3DS, hehe. But college and rent happened.... TT TT TT TT Which platform do you play on, or is it that you can play with anyone on any platform?

I seriously just searched up if Monster Hunters is on PC too LOL, and found out about Dauntless. It looks kind of fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUsoELmLU7I

I haven't played league for about two months already, it became kind of lame and the community was never fun. Too many people dodging and afk if something doesn't go their way. I found myself mostly spending my time waiting for a game or waiting for the game to end because someone was trolling or afk because they didn't get their role. ;=_=

As for Overwatch...ME TOO LOL IT'S SO EXPENSIVE. XD My friends keep asking me to buy it, but I'm just going to wait for the sale too...I'll wait as long as it takes. LOL

And I've never played Rocket League!
How many yeets can you yeet? -3-
I can clean mangos - past & current project/group list/status: https://tinyurl.com/lg4eqzs
Will clean for any group for the summer.
Mii

Postby Mii » Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm

I play Monster Hunter on the 3DS. Played the Tri on Wii; 3G, 4G, and Generations on 3DS (as you can see, it is a recurring addiction :scared: and they are surprisingly cheap in my country in the 3DS online store - last one was about $24 on launch day).
Well maybe I should just stop being shy and look on some forums for people to play with.

I looked at the the video you sent and the game seems to be really cool! Hope they go into beta soon! The UI is identical to the Monster Hunter UI LOL XD

Return to “Fun and Games”