- Removing Japanese text from bubbles
- Properly level the blacks and whites so the appear black and white without destroying details
- Remove any dust that isn't leveled out
- Preserve details by not over using filters such as surface blur and Topaz plug-ins
- Rotate and crop pages if needed
Here is a template of how you can make the post, feel free to use it or just figure out what information to add from it:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] Put whatever name you want to be credited as here.
[b]Availability:[/b] Write how often and when you are available here.
[b]What Manga You're Interested In:[/b] What manga brought you here? Which do you want to work on?
[b]Software:[/b] What software will you be using?
[b]Experience:[/b] Have you ever done scanlation before?
[b]Other Groups:[/b] What other scanlation groups are you currently in?