Deathtopia Redraws

Cleaners, typesetters, editors and redrawers
Sloth

Deathtopia Redraws

Postby Sloth » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:00 am

Name: Yaboku (In fact, I'm Sloth, but i am here speaking for Yaboku)
Availability: Weekends and 1 or 2 hours per day.
What Manga You're Interested In: Deathtopia
Software: Photoshop CS 6
Experience: Yes.
Other Groups: I have my own scanlation (It's spanish) Ravens Scans. We work your version of Deathtopia to spanish, and we used to redraw from raws. Now we are in the same position as you are, in need of redrawers (since our staff abandoned us). I would like to know if you could consider sharing the psd with us if I help you with redraws for this series. Tell me what you think, you can see my work on OVERLORD, it's pretty clear how I work there. I hope we can get a deal :D

Wraith

Re: Deathtopia Redraws

Postby Wraith » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi, Sloth, thanks for the offer of help.

Actually, we have filled the redrawing position for Deathtopia. This is already reflected in our updated recruitment ad that we ran with our most recent releases, but I guess people who only read Deathtopia won't know that until chapter 62 is out. (It's being redrawn right now, by the way.)

However, even if you don't help us, we don't have a problem sharing our PSDs, provided you accept our only condition, namely, crediting us for it. We already share Deathtopia PSDs with the Brazilian and Italian groups and they have designed joint credit pages for us. Take a look at the Brazilian group's credits: http://unionmangas.net/leitor/Deathtopia/36 (You will probably have to click on "Próximo" a couple of times to find the page.)

If you agree to do the same, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the PSDs of the next chapter you want to scanlate. We don't share the chapters in bulk, we'll send you each chapter after you finish the previous one.

Return to “Editing”