Where's Kodoku Experiment in better quality?

arnebob

Where's Kodoku Experiment in better quality?

Postby arnebob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:46 am

Hey I downloaded Kodoku Experiment years ago from Bakabt and I just now paid attention to this page (kodoku1_072.png) that was included in it:
kodoku1_072.png
kodoku1_072.png (20.8 KiB) Viewed 8684 times

Where can I download this "better quality" scan of it? I can't find it on this site. Please tell as I really enjoyed Kodoku and would want it in the best quality possible.

Wraith

Re: Where's Kodoku Experiment in better quality?

Postby Wraith » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:21 am

I'm sorry, but any in-house hosted versions of our ancient projects were lost a long time ago. This was one of our first series and the people who edited it are long gone. We don't have any files left and all there is, is in the aggregator sites. This is from long before my own time, and Death Toll was a young and careless group back then.
arnebob

Postby arnebob » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:17 pm

Wraith wrote:I'm sorry, but any in-house hosted versions of our ancient projects were lost a long time ago. This was one of our first series and the people who edited it are long gone. We don't have any files left and all there is, is in the aggregator sites. This is from long before my own time, and Death Toll was a young and careless group back then.
Ah, sad to hear, but thanks for replying to me. Do you have accounts on animebytes and madokami? I only have a bakabt account so I wonder if the scans on the aforementioned more exclusive sites could be of higher quality. It would be cool if someone could check it for me so I'll know for sure if the higher quality stuff is lost forever or not (for reference the bakabt upload of the whole manga is 405 MB).
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:49 am

Typing "test" on both fields is said to give one access to a temp account in Madokami. I don't have access.

Though I doubt it would be there. Madokami isn't that old.
arnebob

Postby arnebob » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:30 am

Wraith wrote:Typing "test" on both fields is said to give one access to a temp account in Madokami. I don't have access.

Though I doubt it would be there. Madokami isn't that old.
Wow I didn't know about the test thing. It's on there. Strangely the madokami upload is of less size than the bakabt one despite the pages in both looking to be of the same resolution and quality.
Regardless, even though I was unable to find what I was looking for I thank you for your help.

Return to “General Discussion”