Nanba MG5, Chapter 01 (BAIT CHAPTER, NOT A PROJECT UNLESS EDITORS APPLY!)

Wraith

Nanba MG5, Chapter 01 (BAIT CHAPTER, NOT A PROJECT UNLESS EDITORS APPLY!)

Postby Wraith » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 am

Bait chapter of a new thing!

Chapter 1

It is also available via Batoto and IRC and can be downloaded from the reader, too.

If no one applies, this won't become a project. We need all editors: a cleaner, a typesetter and a redrawer.

PizzaSpam

Re: Nanba MG5, Chapter 01 (BAIT CHAPTER, NOT A PROJECT UNLESS EDITORS APPLY!)

Postby PizzaSpam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:37 am

I love this manga whant to know more :) <3
achyif

Postby achyif » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:03 am

AHHHH I've been waiting years for this series to be translated into english

I don't really have experience editing but as soon as my workload lightens up a bit after the beginning of next week I'll see what I can do
If a link of mine that you need is broken, message me
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:47 pm

ACHYIF wrote:AHHHH I've been waiting years for this series to be translated into english

I don't really have experience editing but as soon as my workload lightens up a bit after the beginning of next week I'll see what I can do

I was going to say that learning edition to help out scanlating a manga is overkill, but then I remembered I taught myself Japanese to read Beelzebub (only for it to be finished before I became good enough to do it TT TT ). So I can only say, fight on!

Chapter 02 is already translated and being proofed. If you really want to help, the skill in direst need is redrawing. Cleaning this series is easy as it's digital raws, so if you can redraw it, you can also clean it, or someone else can be found to do it. We also need a typesetter, but that's not as hard to find as a redrawer. Of course, anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck!
achyif

Postby achyif » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 am

Wraith wrote:
ACHYIF wrote:AHHHH I've been waiting years for this series to be translated into english

I was going to say that learning edition to help out scanlating a manga is overkill, but then I remembered I taught myself Japanese to read Beelzebub (only for it to be finished before I became good enough to do it TT TT ). So I can only say, fight on!

Chapter 02 is already translated and being proofed. If you really want to help, the skill in direst need is redrawing. Cleaning this series is easy as it's digital raws, so if you can redraw it, you can also clean it, or someone else can be found to do it. We also need a typesetter, but that's not as hard to find as a redrawer. Of course, anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck!

oh man redrawing would probably be the most difficult to just pick up
I'll see what I can do...
If a link of mine that you need is broken, message me
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Well, a typesetter also helps a great deal.

Return to “Releases”