Deathtopia, chapter 39 (REDRAWER NEEDED!)

Wraith

Deathtopia, chapter 39 (REDRAWER NEEDED!)

Postby Wraith » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:30 am

Well, all that's good comes to an end. This chapter or the next will mark the end of the quick release pace: TT TT

Chapter 39

Mediafire|Reader

It is also available via Batoto and IRC and can be downloaded from the reader, too.

Eight chapters till catch-up… but don't hold your breath, and now I mean it. If no redrawer applies to take up from Azuma, you can forget about quick releases, to say nothing of catching up. Please apply!

quentin

Re: Deathtopia, chapter 39 (REDRAWER NEEDED!)

Postby quentin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:00 am

first of all, allow me to thank u all deatholians for all your hard work deathtopia.

therefore, i would like to make a suggestion that make things better.

could u guys wait for the volume 6 to be release because their quality is much better just like your previous release.

not that u guyz r not doing a god job with magazine release but we as deathopia fans would rather wait for volume scans

or is it that the magizine raw is high quality enough? anyhow, waiting is not really a problem for us since the previous scanlators

make us wait even longer. that is all thank u.
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:25 am

We considered that option and decided against it when we realised that volume 06 will come out only on March 23. If we wait until then to resume scanlation, the backlog of chapters will grow even more. We consider the quality of the magazine webraws good enough.
quentin

Postby quentin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:33 am

i see....

in that case , r u guyz planning to re-release when the volume comes out ?

just asking. thank u
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:39 am

Nope. Very few groups can muster enough motivation to do a second version, as it is a lot of work.

We might try to improve the raws a little using Waifu2x to remove artifacts, but that's about it.

There is a slight chance that releases will stall because there's no redrawer, and in that case we might be forced to wait. But we haven't decided on that yet.
quentin

Postby quentin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 pm

if it is not too much to ask,

may i request the special chapter of the end of each volume to be scanlated

thank u
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I'm not too fond of omake, but we plan on scanlating those of the volumes we have eventually. I don't have a plan on when, though.
Sergio Nova

Postby Sergio Nova » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:11 am

I don't believe you. You have proved to be a liar, fortunately! :)
Wraith

Postby Wraith » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 am

Sadly, this time it's probably true. The next chapter is typeset and being redrawn, and should be out soon, but the one after that will take longer. I'm not totally out of options, but don't expect it very soon.
PervySageChuck

Postby PervySageChuck » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:04 am

Don't worry, guys. If necessary, (And with the proper monetary bribe!), I would be willing to convince Wraith to TL those omake chapters by threatening to send nude pictures of myself to all of his female relatives.

And I know that he doesn't want to see his precious female relatives suffer the mental trauma, (And the chronic projectile vomiting!), that the sight of my aged, wrinkled and withered old body would inflict upon them!!!
Thank you for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Return to “Releases”